Lisbon Village Hall is closed to the public until further notice due to concerns related to the spread of
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and recommendations by the State of Ohio to put in place precautionary
Village employees will continue to work their regular hours, and the public will be able to contact all
departments by phone and email. Regular operations will be maintained as much as possible.
Income tax forms are available outside the village hall doors, and residents can pay their water
bills by telephone or by putting their payments through the depository. All non-essential business should be conducted at a later date.
-Mayor Peter Wilson
Lisbon Village Hall remains closed to the public.
Regular operations are being maintained as much as possible. Our employees are practicing social distancing, frequent hand washing and taking their temperatures before coming to work.
Personnel from the water and street departments use separate vehicles. We try to conduct as much as our business by phone or email as possible.
Our village employees have been doing an amazing job, coping with all the virus-related challenges and stresses. I want to thank each and every one of them…they are making a difference!
To answer some frequently asked questions:
1) Water bills can be paid over the phone or by putting your payment in the depository outside the village hall entrance. During the state of emergency, meters that are usually manually read, won't be. Instead, the water department will either ask you to call in your number, or an estimation will be used.
2) Income tax forms are available outside the village hall doors. Income tax forms are also available on line at www.lisbonvillage.org Or if you need a tax form, I can email it to you. Just let me know. The filing deadline is July 15.
3) Zoning permits are only being issued for essential jobs such as replacing or repairing leaking roofs. Elective construction is being placed on hold.
4) We haven't set a firm date yet for the biannual spring clean up.
5) The police department remains open 24/7.
6) We have canceled most public meetings and we will conduct all non-essential business at a later date. We plan to have at least one council meeting this month (April) by via teleconferencing.
Any questions or suggestions, call Village Hall at 330 424 5503, or me at 330-268-1128
-Mayor Peter Wilson