top of page

Village of Lisbon

Income Tax Office

Barb Crane, Income Tax Administrator

203 N. Market St.

Lisbon,OH 44432

Phone: (330) 424-5503 ext. 1860

Monday - Friday

8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.

Everyone who lives or works within the Village of Lisbon must file an income tax return with the Village


To view the tax section of the Codified Ordinances of the Village of Lisbon, click here.

  • In 2019, voters approved a tax rate increase from 1.50% to 2.00% beginning January 1, 2020​.  To view the ordinance reflecting that increase, click here.

  • From that additional .50%, a minimum of 75% shall be used exclusively for the operation of the Lisbon Police Department.  The remaining 25% shall be allocated to the General Fund to help provide for operating costs, maintenance, equipment, for the improvement of municipal services, and for the promotion of economic development within the Village of Lisbon.

Locations for Free Tax Help to Qualifying Individuals

Notice to Taxpayers

Income Tax Return Form

Quarterly Notice of Installment Due on Estimated Tax Declared


Employer's Quarterly Return of Tax Withheld

Reconciliation of Tax Withheld From Wages

Lodging Accommodations Excise Tax Monthly Payment Form

Income tax Business Questionnaire

Taxpayers' Rights and Responsibilities

Residency Certification Form


Nonresident Refund Form


bottom of page